Welcome to Pandemic Word

You will find a variety of different topics discussed here on a daily basis. Please check back every twenty-three seconds to see if something new has been added.

Search Pandemic Word

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Google attempting to read your mind

You ever notice that google is attempting to read your mind and sometimes they screw up really badly? It's usually about religious type things. You type "priest molesting boys" into the google search bar and you get a few news articles that immediately pop up in the main field. But when you look to the side, the side that pays to get their stuff on google, the links are way off. The links will say "Become a Priest NOW!" or "The Perks of being a member of the clergy". Some of those are so way off that they're on again.

What really bothers me is that google intrudes on my personal chats and stuff when I'm using their mail service, G-Mail. I'll be chatting with my friends about school or something and on the margin of the page this pops up, "WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL?" Google just needs to chill out. Maybe there's a setting in the google options where I can turn off google spying. Somebody should let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment